Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Come check out our team at Moz! We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer that is interested in a large technology stack and that cares about seeing the impact of his/her work. Join us to impact our move-the-needle projects where you'll be able to propose, design and implement services which will directly drive the success of the company.
- On the backend, our team handles the core foundational platform that fuels the products and services of Moz. You can provide a lead role in a large scale big data project during an upcoming Hbase rollout.
- On the frontend, develop new features and improve existing systems, including improvements to the two most highly-visible features in the product suite.
- We’d like your expertise to help us design, implement and support our next-generation of customer facing real-time tools.
- Proficiency in UNIX based environments
- Deep Ruby knowledge preferred, but not required (must be able to learn as a vast majority of our codebase is Ruby)
- Familiarity with CSS, jQuery, CoffeeScript, Node.js, backbone.js and other micro frameworks is a plus.
- Familiarity with Mysql and noSQL databases
- Familiarity with Nginx, Unicorn, Apache2 or other HTTP platforms
- Work experience with source control technologies such as Git
- Computer Science degree or related, or equivalent work experience/training
We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. Behind the tool is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’re a startup with the ability to turn a profit, backed by a passionate community of followers, and with an exciting and hopefully VERY lucrative road ahead.
We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those too!)— Learn more about it below before you apply:
Sneak peek at the goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- 21 days off plus 3000 per year towards your vacation!!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)