About the position
We’re looking for a marketing generalist to join our Growth Marketing Team. This person will need to wrangle resources and stay organized while managing all sorts of campaigns (email, A/B tests, product updates, etc.), run ongoing programs (email, PR) and represent marketing on cross-team projects.
- Manage strategic direction, planning and execution of marketing campaigns, including:
- Integrated marketing campaigns across channels
- Email campaigns
- A/B tests
- Product launches/updates
- Evergreen website messaging
- Other awesome stuff you think of
- Administer email marketing strategy, technology stack, and email newsletter program.
- Manage projects through design and engineering teams in a timely manner while maintaining high standards.
- Manage PR for the organization, by working with key external stakeholders as well as gathering input from internal resources to craft our voice.
- Measure the success of campaigns by creating measurement frameworks and maintaining ongoing reporting and analysis.
- Act as marketing representative on company-wide initiatives.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing campaign/communications management, desirably in the high tech, online marketing or software industries.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent problem solver, creative thinker, and extremely self-motivated.
We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. Behind the tool is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’re a startup with the ability to turn a profit, backed by a passionate community of followers, and with an exciting and hopefully VERY lucrative road ahead.
We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those too!)— We’d love you to learn more about it below before you apply:
Sneak peek at the goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- 21 days off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)