Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Join our Moz Analytics Platform team and use your experience to design, build and support complex distributed services that power our flagship analytics product. You will be making decisions on storage, processing, and API technologies at scale with a focus on consistent availability and performance.
- Experience in designing, building and/or maintaining large distributed systems infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of complex data structures and storage mechanics
- Experience with and ability to articulate advantages and disadvantages of different datastores
- Ability to play role of technical lead on new, complex problems where scalability and availability are required
- Deep Ruby knowledge a plus, but not required (must be able to learn as a vast majority of our codebase is Ruby)
- Professional experience with source control technologies such as Git or Perforce
We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. Behind the tool is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’re a startup with the ability to turn a profit, backed by a passionate community of followers, and with an exciting and hopefully VERY lucrative road ahead.
We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those too!)— We’d love you to learn more about it below before you apply:
- Moz believes in the TAGFEE tenets. As Mozzers, we strive to exemplify these core values.
- Making the web a better place (http://moz.com/about) and watch how we do it (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our video “Why we love Moz” and our amazing benefits package.
Sneak peek at the goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- 21 days off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)